03/30/2018

QSL FROM VOICE OF HOPE - AFRICA

The religious radio station ‘Voice of Hope - Africa’ from Zambia is currently between 16.00 and 19.00 UTC on 6065 kHz. The reception in Belgium, with the 48 m-band dipole antenna, is reasonable to good! Listen HERE to a mp3 recording. The address for reception reports is: reports@voiceofhope.com.

QSL Voice of Hope Zambia.jpg

QSL Voice of Hope Zambia0005.jpg

03/15/2018

MEDIUM WAVE QSL FROM 5AN ADELAIDE, AUSTRALIA

After many days trying, using a 380 meter long Beverage antenna, I was very proud to hear on 17 February 2018 at 19.30 UTC an identification of 5AN ABC Adelaide on 891 kHz. ABC Adelaide broadcast from South Australia at a power of 50kW. The distance between the transmitter and my receiver is +-16090 Km! In this audio file: 5AN ABC Adelaide 981 kHz.mp3 you can hear the tune of The News and the identification by a female Presenter: "…ABC News". Thanks to Graham Himmelhoch- Mutton for the confirmation of my most beautiful capture of this DX season!

QSL ABC Adelaide.jpg

QSL ABC Adelaide 16090 km.jpg

QSL FROM VOICE OF HOPE- MIDDLE EAST

The Voice of Hope Middle East broadcast on 1287 kHz with a power of 50kW from the city She’r Yashuv in the northern part of Israël. This religious station is in Belgium sometimes good to hear with a reasonable signal. Click HERE for a mp3 audio file with the identification at the hour I heard. The QSL address is reports@voiceofhope.com.

QSL Voice of Hope 10003.jpg

QSL Voice of Hope 2.jpg

QSL FROM ‘KAN BET’ FROM HAIFA IN ISRAËL

KAN Bet broadcast on 1206 kHz with a power of 10kW. In the evening of 30 july 2017 I could identify them pretty good: KAN Bet, ISR 1206 kHz.mp3. I received a detailed reception confirmation below via this address info@kan.org.il.

QSL KAN Bet Israêl.jpg

03/08/2018

QSL FROM FREE RADIO STATION PAMELA ON 5739.6 KHZ

Radio Pamela was after a long absence back on the short wave on Sunday March 04, 2018. In the future (on Sunday) more test transmissions on +-6212 kHz or +-5740 kHz! The address is radiopamela@mail.com.

QSL Radio Pamela.jpg

QSL Pamela0013.jpg

VERY NICE QSL FROM TRANS WORLD RADIO VIA A TRANSMITTER IN MOLDOVA

I received Trans World Radio on 1548 kHz from the Pridnestrovsky Radiotelecentrsite in Moldova. My report was sent to Sergey Omelchenko,Technical Director of Pridnestrovsky Radiotelecentr, prtc@idknet.com.

QSL TWR Moldova.jpg

QSL FROM AM STATION WLAM – 1470 AM FROM THE USA

I received WLAM from Lewiston-Auburn, Maine, USA on 1470 kHz. Click here for a mp3 audio file from during my observation. V/s is Bob Bittner.

QSL WLAM 1.jpg