02/24/2018

QSL FROM RADIO CAROLINE ON 648 KHZ

Radio Caroline is now permanently on 648 kHz from Orfordness Suffolk in the UK. The reception is good here in the West of Belgium close to the coast. Click here for a mp3 audio file of the beginning of the official programs on December 22, 2017 at 07.00 UTC. I send my reception report to Radio Caroline, PO Box 12524, Maldon, CM9 9EX, UK.

QSL Radio Caroline 648 kHz FB0002.jpg

QSL Radio Caroline 648 kHz Ross Revenge.jpg

QSL FROM THE VESSEL/PATFORM FLOATEL ENDURANCE

When I heard the NDB “FED” of the “Floatel Endurance”, was the vessel/platform located in the harbour of Rotterdam in The Netherlands. The reception was good: NDB FED.mp3. Floatel International in Gothenburg, Sweden confirmed my reception report by stamp and sign the home made QSL.

QSL NDB FED0004.jpg

QSL FROM AM STATION ‘WKAT’ FROM USA

I received WKAT from Coral Gables, Florida, USA on 1080 kHz Click here for a mp3 audio file from during my observation. After just 5 hours was my reception report confirmed. V/s is Jim Clogowski.

QSL WKAT AM 1080.jpg

02/11/2018

QSL FROM WMR - WORLD MUSIC RADIO

Since early January 2018 is WMR back on the short wave on 5840 kHz. I can hear them here in Belgium with a nice signal. Click HERE for a short mp3 audio file. The transmitter site is near Randers in Eastern Jutland, Denmark. More information and also the address can be found on their website: http://www.wmr.dk/.

QSL World Music Radio.jpg

02/09/2018

QSL FROM ‘WBBM’ IN CHICAGO, USA

I received WBBM from Chicago on 780 kHz. The distance between the transmitter and my location is +- 6500 km! Click HERE for a mp3 audio file from during my observation. V/s is Ron Gleason.

QSL WBBM FB - Blog.jpg

QSL FROM DUTCH LOW POWER AM STATION ‘FIDELIO RADIO’

Fidelio Radio is a new low power radio(=100 Watt ) that broadcast from the city Driebergen-Rijsenburg in the Netherlands on 891 kHz AM. The distance between the transmitter and my hometown is +- 212 km. Click HERE for an identification jingle I received. The contact address is info@fidelioradio.nl.

QSL 2 Fidelio Radio Website.jpg

QSL FROM DUTCH LOW POWER AM STATION ‘HAPPY AM’

Happy AM broadcast on the moment with a power of 20 watt from the city Middelburg (= +- 81 km from my home town) on 1395 kHz AM. Click HERE for a mp3 audio file from during my observation.The contact address is radio@happyam.nl.

QSL Happy AM 1395 FB.jpg

QSL FROM PIRATE STATION BALTIC SEA RADIO

The QSL address of Baltic Sea Radio is: balticseapirate@gmail.com.

QSL Baltic Sea.jpg