05/26/2017

HOME MADE QSL-CARD FROM NDB SAL FROM AMICAR CABRAL INT’L FROM CAPE VERD

I received on 274 kHz the Non Directional Beacon SAL from the airport Amicar Cabrial International on the Island Sal on Cape Verde. The reception was fair to good: NDB SAL Cape Verde 247 kHz.mp3. After 5 weeks the home made QSL card was sent back by registered mail fully completed, signed and stamped! I found the address on the website of the airport. Cape Verde is for me a new radio country from whish I received a QSL.

QSL NDB SAL Cape Verde0003.jpg

QSL NDB SAL enveloppe.jpg

QSL CERTIFICATE FROM LOOSTAD RADIO

Earlier I had received an e-mail confirmation by Loostad Radio. But now there are nice! qsl - certificate available from this low power ( = 100 watt) medium wave station (1395 kHz) from the Netherlands.

QSL Loostad Radio0008.jpg

05/04/2017

QSL FROM VESTI FM

I received Vesti FM on 1413 kHz from the Pridnestrovsky Radiotelecentrsite in Moldova with a program in the Russian language. My report was sent to Sergey Omelchenko,Technical Director of Pridnestrovsky Radiotelecentr, prtc(at)idknet.com.

QSL Festi FM.jpg

QSL FROM LOW POWER AM STATION KINGSTOWN HOSPITAL RADIO

Kingstown Hospital Radio operates from Hull, UK on 1350 kHz with a power of only 1 watt!: Kingstown Hospital Radio 1350 kHz.mp3.The distance between the transmitter and my hometown is 380 km. A friendly personal e-mail from Randal B Jones, Chairman of Kingstown Radio confirmed my reception report. Address: onair(at)kingstownradio.org.

Kingstown Hospital Radio 380 km .jpg

Kingstown Hospital Radio logo.jpg

QSL FROM THE VERY LAST BROADCAST OF BBC TAMIL

On 30 April 2017 was de last day broadcast for BBC TAMIL language sevice on short wave. Ardic DX Club brought for that broadcast a special QSL. I listened to the broadcast via Woffertoon, UK on 15330 kHz:  BBC Tamil Final Broadcast 15330 kHz.mp3. You could also listen to the relays stations in Kranji-SNG on 9900 kHz and in Gavar-ARM on 11995 kHz. The QSL address is ardicdxclub(at) yahoo.co.in.

QSL BBC Tamil.jpg

QSL FROM BELGIAN SHORTWAVE PIRATE RADIO 319

The operator of this station was a big fan of the offshore station Radio Caroline. Then Caroline broadcast on 319 metres medium wave. Hence the name Radio 319. The power of the pirate is 70 watt and he is located in the French-speaking part of the coudry of Belgium. You find him mostly at weekends on 5820 kHz. The QSL address is 319report(at)gmail.com.

QSL Radio 319.jpg