02/28/2015

DRM TEST BY KTWR GUAM TO SOUTH ASIA

On February 23 & 24, 2015 between 15.00 and 15.15 UTC there was a DRM Test on 15300 kHz to South Asia by religious station KTWR on the Island GUAM. The power was 90 KW. On my perseus SDR I saw a clear DRM signal, but this was too poor to hear an audio.

TWR DRM Test 15300 kHz 23.02.15 - 15.00 UTC.jpg

My reception report was sent to info@twr.asia.

QSL TWR Guam (org).png

Letter TWR Guam DRM Test px.jpg

QSL FROM FRENCH FREE RADIO MIRABELLE

There is a new pirate station from North-East of France in the air with the name Radio Mirabella. I heard the station with a programme of non-stop music on 6290 kHz. The e-mail address for the reception reports is radiomirabelle@laposte.net.  More information from Radio Mirabelle is on http://radiomirabelle.blogspot.fr/

QSL R. Mirabelle (p).jpg

02/20/2015

QSL FROM PRIDNESTROVSKY RADIOTELECENTER IN MOLDOVA

On a daily basis there are broadcasts of Radio Payam e-Doost via this transmitter in Moldova on 7480 kHz. The best reception in my location is in the USB mode because of the strong interference of an utility transmitter on  +- 7479.5 kHz: R. Payam e-Doost 7480 kHz.mp3. My reception report was sent to prtc@idknet.com and after just 12 hours I got this very nice E-QSL:

QSL Moldova.jpg

SSTV STATIONS FROM MARTINIQUE ISLAND

Recently I received two SSTV stations from Martinique on 27700 kHz USB. I found their e-mail address on http://www.qrz11.com/.

STATION  136RC121:

Pictures I received:

136RC121 (a).jpg

136RC121 (b).jpg

The QSL:

QSL 13RC121.jpg

STATION 136RC103

Picture I received:

136RC103 picture.jpg

The QSL:

QSL 13RC103.jpg

02/08/2015

QSL FROM RADIO EUROPE, ITALY

Radio Europe broadcast on 6875 kHz from Milan, Italy with a power of 100 watt. The reception in Belgium is poor to fair: R. Europe 6875 kHz.mp3. The QSL address is radioeurope@iol.it.

R. Europe 1.jpg

R. Europe 2.jpg

02/05/2015

QSL FROM RADIO REVIVAL SWEDEN

I received Radio Revival with a test transmission from a transmitter in Sala on 9865 kHz. More information from this station is on http://radiorevivalsweden.blogspot.be/. The QSL address is radiorevivalsweden@hotmail.com.

QSL Radio Revival Sweden.jpg