11/30/2014

VERIFICATION OF “MYAMNA RADIO” FROM MYANMAR

I received an e-mail confirmation with a non detailed QSL from Myanmar Radio. As you can hear in this mp3 audio file Myanma R. 5985.250 kHz .mp3, the reception was weak. The first 43 seconds in this recording is the beginning of the English language broadcast with the identification. The e-mail confirmed my reception report of this broadcast on 5985.250 kHz at 15.30 UTC. My report was sent to nptradio.eng@gmail.com.

QSL R. Myanmar 1.jpg

QSL Myamna 4.jpg

QSL R. Myanmar 2.jpg

11/28/2014

VERIFICATION FROM “RADIO ADYGEA”, LOCATED IN KRASNADOR, RUSSIA

I received Radio Adygea from Oktyabrskaya, Krasnador region in Russia between 18.00 and 19.00 UTC. Reception of this station was not easy : Radio Adygea 6000 kHz.mp3.The frequency 7325 kHz on the QSL must be 6000 kHz. After 9 days I received a full detailed qsl-card and a information sheet with nice pictures of the antenna equipment. I sent my report to Krasnodar(at)rtrn.ru,  ru6ax(at)land.ru and to krtpc(at)krtpc.ru.

R. Adygea 1.jpg

R. Adygea 2.jpg

11/18/2014

QSL FROM WBBR BLOOMERG 1130 FROM NEW YORK

During the dark winter months I hear often on 1130 kHz radio station WBBR from New York, USA with a nice signal: WBBR New York 1130 kHz.mp3I sent my report through mlysak(at)bloomberg.net and after just seven days I got the QSL- card in my mailbox!

Bloomberg 1.jpg

Boomberg 2.jpg

11/14/2014

QSL FROM SPECIAL EVENT HAM STATION "PB50REM"

50 years after the construction of the North Sea Platform “REM-eiland” was activated in the “Houthavens” Amsterdam. In 1964 for broadcast purposes activated platform near Noordwijk JO22dg in the North Sea, was later stripped of her mast to function as measuring post for “Rijkswaterstaat, the water-department of the Ministry of Publics Works. In 2006, these activities were terminated. The Platform was renovated in 2011 and placed in the “Houthavens in Amsterdam.

REM 1.jpg

REM 2.jpg

The audio report produced by PB50REM:

QSL FROM A TEST BROADCAST OF RADIO “STUDIO DX” FROM ITALY

"Studio DX" tested on 28 August on the medium wave frequency 1476 kHz. On November 9 I received an E- QSL card below. Many thanks to v/s Roberto Scaglione. More information of the station is be find on http://www.studiodx.net. The QSL address is info@studiodx.net.

Studio DX test 1476.jpg

11/04/2014

FREE RADIO ON MEDIUM WAVE FROM DENMARK

On the evening of October 26 Radio OZNRH had a broadcast  on Medium wave 1616 kHz with 100 W. I heard them with the beverage antenna from 380 m on 43°.

Beverage Asia  .png

I had noted a poor to fair signal but there was a lot of noise: ONZRH 1616 kHz.mp3.

OZNRH 4.jpg

Up to date information from this station can be found on http://radiooznrh.webnode.com/.

ONZRH QSL_MW.png