07/31/2014

GM41 - GSV (GOOD SHIP VENUS) FROM SCOTLAND

GM41-Good Ship Venus is a new pirate station from Scotland active on 6965 kHz. The very first broadcast was on July 27 with only 5 watt. The identification was also in the Morse code as: " gm41 gm41 gm41 pirate radio station Westcoast of Scotland gm41 gm41 gm41 test test ....". A mp3 audio file with the identification is on: Station GSV Scotland 6964.5.mp3.The qsl address is jonger34@hotmail.com.

Good Ship Venus qsl.jpg

07/25/2014

QSL FROM ALL INDIA RADIO - STATION RAJKOT

After a follow up I got an All India Radio QSL-card from the medium wave transmitter in Rajkot, India on 1071 kHz. On September 05, 2012 I noted a nice sinpo of 33343: All India Radio, Rajkot 1071 kHz.mp3. My latest report was sent to All India Radio, Dy Director General Spectrum Management & Synergy, Spectrum-manager@air.org.in

AIR QSL .jpg

AIR2.jpg

07/18/2014

QSL FROM SWEDISH DX FEDERATION SPECIAL PROGRAMME

I got a nice full detailed QSL card from a special SDXF programme via Hamburger Localradio in Göhren, Germany. The reception was fair: SDXF via Hamburger lokal R.7256 kHz.mp3. The qsl address for SDXF special broadcasts is qsl@sdxf.se.

QSL 1SDXF.jpg

QSL 2SDXF.jpg

RADIO PANDORA, A FREE RADIO STATION FROM THE UK

After several years of silence is Radio Pandora back in the air. You can find him in the 48 band. I made a recording when I heard him on 5 July: Radio Pandora 6240 kHz.mp3. A reception report can be sent to pandoraradio@hotmail.com.

QSL Pandora 1.jpg

R. Pandora QSL 2.jpg

07/12/2014

FAX WEATHER STATION “GYA-RN NORTHWOOD” ON 8040 KHZ

One week after I send a reception report to Fax Weather Station “Royal Navy Northwood” I received a not detailed, but a nice (qsl?)card. My report was send to: JOMOC Northwood HQ, Eastbury Park, Northwood, Middlesex HA6 3HP, United Kingdom.

GYA1.jpg

GYA 2.jpg

Below two weather charts I decoded on 8040 kHz in good quality. I used “JVComm32” to decode the signals.

HF-Fax_20140629_0959.PNG

HF-Fax_20140629_1011.PNG

07/08/2014

QSL FROM DUTCH PIRATE STATION “COOL AM”

Cool AM was in the air with a special “Free Radio Summermeeting” program on 6735 kHz in the USB mode: Cool AM - Summermeeting Radio 6735 kHz.mp3. The QSL address is coolamradio@hotmail.com. More information about Cool AM can be found on their website is http://www.coolam.nl.

QSL Cool AM-summermeeting.jpg

FREE RADIO FROM AMERICA: “RADIO X-FM”

Several months after I sent a reception report I got an E-qsl from X-FM. The reception was not good. In the mp3 audio file you can hear in the beginning of the recording the identification “X-FM”: X-FM shortwave 6940 kHz.mp3. My report was sent to xfmshortwave(at)gmail.com.

QSL XFM624.jpg

07/03/2014

QSL FROM ECHO OF EUROPE

Echo of Europe broadcast every Tuesday and Friday from Nauen in Germany from 18.30 to 18.45 UTC on the shortwave frequency 7315 kHz. The power is 120 kW and this brings a good reception in Europe: Echo of Europe 7315 kHz.mp3.The station have also broadcasts on 1386 kHz medium wave. More information can be find on www.echoofeurope.eu. The contact address is contact(at)echoofeurope.eu .  A reception report can also be sent online on: http://echoofeurope.eu/reception-reports/.

EOE QSL.jpg