05/28/2014

QSL FROM NETHERLANDS COASTGUARD

I received Netherlands Coastguard with a NAVTEXT message on 518 kHz. My reception report was sent to Netherlands Coastguard Centre, MHKC Building, Rijkszee- en Marinehaven 1, NL-1781 ZZ Den Helder, Nederland.The QSL was sent by e-mail.

QSL Netherlands Coastguard.jpg

05/19/2014

QSL FROM COAST STATION CROSS LAGARDE, FRANCE

6 days after I send  a reception report to Coast Station CROSS Lagarde, Porquerolles Island, France, I received a pdf E-QSL.The broadcast I heard was a DSC message. For decoding the signals I used the programme "Yadd". The QSL address is stephane.soler@developpement-durable.gouv.fr.

QSL Cross la garde.jpg

During the same night I received also other coast stations on 2187.5 kHz.

GMDSS 2187.5 kHz 11-12-13.05.014 .jpg

GMDSS 2187.5 kHz 11-12-13.05.014 close up .jpg

05/16/2014

QSL FROM RUSSIAN TIME AND FREQUENCY STATION RBU

RBU is 24 hours a day on the air from Moscow on 66.6 kHz. The address for reports with correct contents is skagan(at)vniiftri.ru.

RBU 1.jpg

RBU 2.jpg

RBU Envel.jpg

QSL FROM RADIO MISTLETOE 2013

This station is only in the air at Christmas. last year I heard him on 6295 kHz in the 48 m-band. The reception was not good this time: Radio Mistletoe 6295 kHz.mp3 Mistletoe is planning on going on the air again this coming Christmass if all goes well. Mark it on your calender....The qsl address is radiomistletoe(at)live.com. Thanks Kris for the nice QSL!

QSL R. Mistletoe.jpg

05/06/2014

RADIO CAROLINE NORTH RSL ON SHORT WAVE

Radio Caroline North RSL was in the air from Liverpool (UK) between 31 March and 27 april 2014 on 87.7 MHz. But occasionally this special event station was relayed on by Radio Merlin International on 6280 kHz which sent out this QSL:

QSL R. caroline  rsl.JPG

QSL R. Merlin.JPG

On R.Caroline North 6280 kHz.mp3 you can hear a short mp3 audio file from this SW broadcast.

05/02/2014

QSL FROM COAST STATION ZSC, CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA

I got a full-data E-QSL, a ZSC E-Brochure and the Telkom Maritime Radio History in 2 days for English language reception report to maritimeradio@ixmail.co.za. Very signer is Ashraf Khan. I received ZSC on 16804.5 kHz in the DSC mode.

Cape Town R. QSL.jpg