12/31/2013

QSL FROM IBB THAILAND TRANSMITTING STATION

With my temporarily installed 375 metres long beverage antenna on 43 ° direction I was happy to be able to hear the Voice Of America on 1575 kHz MW from the IBB transmitter in Ban Phachi, Rasom, Thailand. A mp3 audio file is on IBB Relay Station Thailand-VOA 1575 kHz.mp3. After 3 weeks my reception report was confirmed with a full detailed QSL-card. The report was sent to manager_thailand(at)tha.ibb.gov.

IBB1.jpg

IBB2.jpg

SNOWBALL RADIO, A FREE RADIO STATION FROM THE USA

Thanks to the http://www.hfunderground.com/forum I could identify this station. The signal was very weak in my location. I was therefore glad that my report with a nice qsl was confirmed. The address of Snowball is: snowballradio(at)gmail.com

Snow Ball Radio 2013 QSL.jpg

FREE RADIO FROM THE NETHERLANDS: RADIO ACTION

In response for a report to Radio Action via radioactionholland(at)gmail.com, the station operator sent a picture of the transmitter. I received Radio Action on Christmas at 08.30 UTC on 6199.5 kHz.

Radio Action QSL.jpg

FREE RADIO FROM THE NETHERLANDS: RADIO COUNTDOWN

More than four months after I sent a reception report to Pirate station Radio Countdown I got the following E-qsl. The report, along with this mp3 recording Radio Countdown 6285 kHz.mp3, was sent to radiocountdown(at)hotmail.com.

countdown QSL.jpg

12/20/2013

EEN VROLIJK KERSTFEEST EN EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR 2014!

To all the visitors from this blog and their family, a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!

DX hoekje Santa-Claus.jpg

12/17/2013

QSL FROM VAHON HINDUSTANI RADIO FROM THE NETHERLANDS

Vahon Hindustani Radio, The Hague Netherlands, has changed their frequency  from 1557 KHz into 1566 KHz, as from December the 15 th. Tx location is still near Leiden (western Netherlands) and 1 Kw. A mp3 audio is on: Vahon FM 1566 kHz.mp3. I send a reception report to qsl.vahon(at)ziggo.nl and after exactly 1h28’ I got this pdf E-QSL:

VahonFM QSL Test 1.jpg

Vahon QSL2 test 1 .jpg

CONFIRMATION FROM FREE RADIO BRITANNIA FROM THE UK

Recently confirmed the British Pirate Radio Britannia unexpectedly my reception report that I had sent for a broadcast on 1476 kHz medium wave. A mp3 audio file is on: Radio Britannia 1476 kHz.mp3. I got a friendly personal letter, a Christmas Card, an audio CD with a recording of a broadcast in studio quality and an interesting history of the station.

Radio Britannia 1.jpg

Radio Britannia 2.jpg

Radio Britannia 3.jpg

12/07/2013

SECOND QSL FROM HCJB GERMANY

HCJB GLOBAL.png

I received this week a second QSL from HCJB Germany for a reception report of their test transmissions on 7365 kHz in August 2013 from Weenermoor, Ostfriesland in Germany. The qsl card was sent from: “Die Andenstimme”, c/o Radio HCJB, Postfach 17-17-691, Quito, ECUADOR.

HCJB 1.jpg

HCJB 2.jpg

12/06/2013

QSL FROM DUTCH MEDIUM WAVE PIRATE RADIO QUINTUS

I received an E-QSL from pirate station Radio Quintus. I heard Quintus on 1620 kHz with a SINPO 35343: Radio Quintus 1620 kHz.mp3

QSL1 R. Quintus.jpg

QSL2 R. Quintus.jpg

12/03/2013

BERGEN BROADCASTING STATION LKB/LLE ON THE AIR

LKB/LLE is on the air with new test broadcasts this week from LLE-2 (1314 kHz) and LLE-3 (5895 kHz), Morning Broadcast today Tuesday and tomorrow Wednesday @0615-0930 UTC, and afternoon broadcast Thursday @1530-1730 UTC. Especially interested in reports today as our CE Øystein made improvements in the modulation on MW during the weekend. Running at @100 watts now. Especially the morse ident should travel well. We are looking for the specs of our Western Electric! Our QSL card has arrived, and are being sent out, but still reports are welcome! Address: Box 100, N5331 RONG, NORWAY or report(at)bergenkringkaster.no ; https://www.facebook.com/groups/bergenkringkaster/

1 2 Next