11/27/2013

BERGEN BROADCASTING STATION LKB/LLE ON THE AIR

LKB/LLE is on the air with new test transmissions today November 27 , 2013 and tomorrow from LLE-2 (1314 KHz) and LLE-3 (5895 kHz). The morning broadcast today is @0620-0930 UTC and tomorrow it is an afternoon broadcast @1400-1600 UTC. The QSL card has arrived, so why not report! Box 100, N5331 RONG, Norway, or report(at)bergenkringkaster.no. Don't forget to enclose 3$ or Norwegian stamps for return postage plus an address label.

LKB-LLE1.jpg

11/21/2013

QSL FROM THE FINAL BROADCAST OF RADIO 10 ON THE MEDIUM WAVE

On September 22 left the Dutch station “Radio 10” the medium wave frequency 828 kHz and moved to the FM band. I got a nice QSL for a reception report on their very last broadcast on 828 kHz.

Radio 10 Gold QSL.jpg

QSL FROM EMR-EUROPEAN MUSIC RADIO

Every 3rd Sunday morning of the month you can listen to European Music Radio via transmitters in Germany owned and operated by MV Baltic Radio and Radio 700.The used frequencies are  6190 kHz, 7265 kHz or 9480 kHz. More information and the contact addresses for a QSL can be found on http://www.emr.org.uk/.

EMR QSL.jpg

FREE RADIO FROM THE NETHERLANDS: RADIO PINK PANTHER

Pirate Pink Panther is the last time regularly on 6796 kHz. The qsl address is  pinkpantheram(at)hotmail.com.

PinkPantherRadio 2013 qsl 1.jpg

11/12/2013

QSL FROM “RADIO FREE WHATEVER”

Last Saturday night I heard a free radio station from America on 6924.5 kHz. Pirate Radio Boston was on the air with a relay of Radio Free Whatever. I posting a reception report on the HF Underground: http://www.hfunderground.com/board/. After just 4 hours I got a nice QSL back.

Radio Free Whatever.jpg

11/02/2013

QSL FROM LKB/LLE BERGEN BROADCASTING STATION IN NORWAY

There are regular test transmissions of LKB/LLE from Erdal in Norway. From now on you will see on this blog when these broadcasts will take place. A mp3 audio from there last broadcasting on October 30, 2013 is on: LBK-LLE, Norway 5895 kHz.mp3. Now there are beautiful QSL cards available. Reception reports are welcome! Address: Box 100, N-5331 RONG, NORWAY or report(at)bergenkringkaster.no.

LKB-LLE1.jpg

LKB-LLE QSL2.jpgLKB-LLE3.jpg

LKB-LLE4.jpg

RTR RADIO EUROPE VIA KOSTINBROD

After I got earlier a QSL letter by post (see 08/09/2013 on this blog), past week I received an E-QSL for the same test broadcast of RTR Radio Europe on 12035 kHz from Kostinbrod in Bulgaria. My Report was sent to rtr-radio(at)skynet.be.

RTR (1).jpg

RTR (2).jpg

FREE RADIO FROM THE NETHERLANDS: RADIO ACDC

I heard this station for the first time on Sunday October 13, 2013 with very good rock music. The frequency was 6210 kHz in the 48 m-band. Reception was fair to good in my location: Radio ACDC 6210 kHz.mp3. I sent a reception report to radioacdc(at)gmail.com and got a nice E-qsl.

QSL R. ACDC.jpg